COVID-19 has put a halt to our country and our economy. Forcing everyone to stay home and practice safe social distancing protocols. We understand how difficult of a time it is, and want to help our customers.
Our goal is to help our clients get through the spring and summer of 2020 without a major painting project if we can avoid it. Paint is the first line of defense on your home, and unfortunately New England weather will not stop. We will help you identify areas of concern and areas that require immediate attention (severe rot/compromised areas).
We are offering a limited time only free Paint & Carpentry evaluation on your home. The evaluation is to help our clients know:
- How many years left your current paint job will last and when you should plan to paint your house in the future
- Assessing any rotted wood or compromised areas on your house, prioritizing areas of concern and areas that need immediate attention
- Answering all questions and concerns our customers have, and making recommendations on what they should do moving forward.
Although a walk through with a discussion of the project helps to set up the best expectations between Hubley Painting & Carpentry and its customers, we understand and will practice best COVID-19 protocols during all of our exterior assessments.
- We will welcome anyone who wishes to walk around with us, but we will maintain a distance of 10 feet at all times.
- If you prefer, we can have a phone conversation during the walk through or a final review
- Video conference to review the areas as if you were walking around with us.
Our company has realized there are many homeowners who do not keep up with their homes maintenance plans as much as they should. If the following sounds like your standard day I want you to click the request button below:
Chauffeuring your kids to practice, games an hour away, or even after school activities. We get it, in fact we lived it! There is not enough time in the day for you nevermind walking around your home to make sure there is no rotted window sills or holes in your siding and trim from nasty pests. If your deck supports are not installed properly, or if a seam is broken on your siding that can lead to massive rotand framing damage. (Check out the photo below)
Is your shed on its last leg before the roof caves in from framing rot? Or the most common one we see is leaving your roof is covered in moss and lichen which can take years off the life of your roof if left on it. We have a solution for you, and the health check doesn’t cost you anything.
Step 1: Click this link to send us an “Exterior Health Check” request.
Step 2: Our office will schedule a time to perform an Exterior Health Check. You are welcomed to join him in his review.
Step 3: We will send you a report identifying/categorizing the issues into 3 categories:
- Address within the next 2-3 years
- Address within 1 year
- Address immediately