We look to do the job right the first time. Before starting a job, any rotted or damaged wood needs to be replaced and a professional pressure washing is required to properly prepare the surface for maximum adhesion. This prevents peeling and cracking over time and optimizes the life of your paint job.
While some may wait on painting the exterior of their home, we want to remind you that paint is the first line of defense for your home. We recommend anyone who is on the fence about painting their house to have a health check down on their house. It is a service we provide at no charge to our clients. You can find out more information here: House Health Check.
New England’s extreme and sometimes unforgiving weather can provide quite a strain on home exteriors, but our exterior finishes last a full 7-10 years. This can be 3-5 years longer than our competition.
We’ve built our reputation on customer satisfaction.
- We’ve been painting home exteriors for over 30 years
- We use only the highest quality materials
- We provide all associated carpentry services including repairing rotting wood and adding custom carpentry features
- We are licensed and fully insured
- Because we finish it right the first time, our exterior painting finishes last 8-10 years
- We don’t take shortcuts, our reputation is built on achieving 100% customer satisfaction
Beyond the job, you can trust that our workers will treat your property with respect. We take great care not to damage your landscaping and work full days to get the job done as quickly as daylight and weather permits. Request a quote today to learn more.